Monday, August 25, 2008

WOOHOO!! I made it into the finals!! Now Go VOTE!


Hooray!! I made it into the Handmade Kids Challenge Finals!! Are you ready to win?? Just follow this link and cast your vote for Little Lady of Autumn Cloche!! http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?room_id=19
You will be entered in to win one of 14 Etsy Shopping Sprees, valued at $350 each! Voting closes September 8, 2008 at 11:59pm EDT. Follow this link for more information...
Want another chance at a prize?? Scroll down to see more information.

3 comments:

Pammy Dawn said...

Yeah! I saw that the other day, and of course cast my vote for yours! :D Congrats! Hope you win!

Pammy Dawn said...

Hi Nicci! I just gave your blog an "award." :) Come check it out for details.
http://pammydawn.blogspot.com

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Congratulations!!! You have cute things, if you ever want to be reviewed I'd love to work with you!

Thanks for stopping by Momma In Flip Flops2 and entering my contest. Stop by again soon. =)